The historic Nicollet Island Inn prides itself on
offering old-world comforts and new-world charm.
Bridal Ready Room
Our Bridal Ready Room will help make your bridal party’s preparations simple and seamless
The Nicollet Island Inn is proud to announce our new Bridal Ready Room, an elegant and unique day-use room perfectly suited to serve as a bride’s “home base” as she prepares for her big day. The room provides space to lounge with bridesmaids, large lighted vanities for hair and make-up application, and specialty room service items available!
- Pictures – the Bridal Ready Room is perfect for candid “getting ready” photos to add to the wedding album
- Storage – spacious closets and multiple, heavy-duty hooks provide ample space for dresses and apparel
- Mirrors – vanities and 3-way mirrors allow the party to make sure every detail is perfect from every angle
- Bath – the room features a full bathroom and shower
- Food – customized menus and catered platters can be ordered to keep everyone’s energy up throughout the big day
- Music – bluetooth speaker is available so you can listen to your own “getting ready” play list
Wedding days are busy, but our Bridal Ready Room will help make your bridal party’s preparations simple and seamless so you can focus on enjoying the day.
For more information about our Bridal Ready Room or to book it for your special day, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create the Experience of Your Dreams
The Nic is Minneapolis’ most coveted venue for a romantic, chic and historical setting.
As beautiful as it is, the setting is only part of what makes the Nicollet Island Inn the perfect wedding destination. Attentive personal service, a dedicated accommodations staff and world-class cuisine help create the experience you’ve dreamed about.
Our Special Events Coordinator will work closely with you to cover every detail of your wedding planning. This includes an in-depth detailing and tasting along with full event coordination.
We can reserve blocks of rooms at special pricing for out-of-town guests.
Our charming event spaces can accommodate up to 175 guests for a seated dinner and 200 guests for a heavy hors d’oeuvres reception.
Our Executive Chef menu is one to remember—from hors d’oeuvres and canapés to top-quality meats, fresh seafood, and vegetables complemented by locally grown herbs and custom-made sauces. The kitchen will create an exciting menu specifically catered to your needs with food made from scratch.View our catering menus to see our award-winning cuisine
Our Special Events Director can be reached at 612.331.1800 x3 or by email at email@example.com.
Have a question? Contact us and our staff will be happy to help!
Nic Gift Cards
Give a Nicollet Island Inn Gift Card and give the gift of new memories. The Gift Card can be used throughout the entire property.