Customized Catering Options for Your Special Event
Whether you are celebrating a milestone, company holiday party, or wedding, events at the Nicollet Island Inn are enchanting, intimate, and unique no matter the occasion. Nestled on the banks of the Mississippi River, our historic venue features stunning views, exposed brick walls, elegant chandeliers, and a world class culinary experience.
View our Catering Menu to see catering options for:
- Breakfast and Brunch Buffet Offerings
- Lunch Salads, Sandwiches and Entrées
- Passed Hors D’Oeuvres
- Plated Dinners
- Beverages & Spirits
- The Nicollet Island Inn will provide, pending availability, standard amenities such as tables, chairs, standard linens, flatware, serving pieces, and a dedicated staff for your event.
- Standard policy allows up to two hours of setup prior to the event start time and can be extended with prior approval from the Events Department. Events must conclude by midnight and alcoholic beverages service cease at 11:30pm due to local restrictions.
- We are a considered a pet-friendly hotel, but please note pets that are not considered service animals are not allowed in the restaurant or event spaces.
- Events of more than 100 guests are strongly encouraged to utilize an Event Planner for the day of their event. We will provide a Tasting, which is complimentary for two guests, for any event numbering 100 or more guests. Additional guests may join the Tasting for a nominal fee.
- Given that the Nicollet Island Inn is a historical site, any décor that is used during the event cannot cause damage to the event space and/or hotel or a fee will apply for repairs. Glitter, confetti, rice, smoke machines, pyrotechnics, etc. are not allowed on property. Use of sparklers must be pre-approved and only used outdoors.
- All food & beverage shall be provided by Nicollet Island Inn. We do not allow outside food or beverage vendors apart from desserts provided by a licensed and insured bakery. A fee will apply for all outside desserts brought to the Inn.
- For events hosting a meal for their guests, a food and beverage minimum will apply. Minimums vary by time and event space and are subject to applicable service charges, taxes, and fees. In order to secure the space for your event, a deposit is required along with a signed contract. Final payment is expected three days prior to the event.
Contact the Inn
Have a question? Contact us and our staff will be happy to help!
Join Our Email List
Signup for the Nicollet Island Inn Newsletter and get insider info in your inbox.
Give a Nicollet Island Inn Gift Card and give the gift of new memories. Gift Cards can be used throughout the entire property.